✨ OTPfy lets you setup 2-Factor Authentication for your business in minutes. Scan a QR code, get a one-time password you verify with a REST call to us
Secure and efficient
Forget about the complexity of cryptography and having to secure your clients data over the network. Let OTPfy handle that work for you so you can focus on what really matters, your bussiness and MRR 😉
“OTPfy allows me to quickly integrate Two-Factor Authentication in any project with a simple call to a REST API”
“With OTPfy I can have all my one-time codes in a single place and add new ones in a simple and comfortable way”
Multiple environments, same features
No matter the environment you work in, no matter the language, making HTTPS calls to a REST API is universal and you won't have issues increasing your bundle as it's native 🧑💻
“Integrating OTPfy in JAVA backends is as simple as making a HTTPS request and I don't have to add any dependencies”
Everything you need to secure your applications
OTPfy gives you simplicity without risking your company and your users security
Keep your users and application flows secure with Two-Factor Authentication and One Time Passwords
Pay-as-you-go is the way; pay only for what you actually consume with generous volume discounts
Let your users use our OTPfy mobile app to provide you their one-time passwords and just call our REST API with your private token.
Pricing with volume discounts
Pay as you go
No flat fees, no subscriptions, just pay as you go and for what you actually consume and get additional discounts for committed usage as you scale.
0,08 € / verification
1000 verifications would be 80,00 €
0,06 € / verification
10.000 verifications would be 600,00 €
0,04 € / verification
100.000 verifications would be 4000,00 €
0,02 € / verification
1.000.000 verifications would be 20.000,00 €
Frequently asked questions
Can't find the answer you're looking for? Reach out to our customer support team.
- Do I need to setup something so my users can use the OTPfy iOS/Android app?
- You don't need to setup anything on your end to let your users use the OTPfy iOS/Android app. The only action that you need to perform is to generate a QR code for each fo your users with the REST API that we provide to you.
- Does OTPfy have free usage?
- You don't have to spend a single cent for testing purposes! We provide you with a development environment that you can make use of just by providing your development key whenever you make the REST API calls to our servers.
- Is OTPfy secure?
- Yes! We encrypt all of our communications between your server, ours, and the OTPfy iOS/Android application so everything is secure and safe for you, for your end-users and for us.
- Do you store any sensitive data in your servers?
- We do not store any sensitive data in our servers. The OTPfy iOS/Android application stores encrypted data that can only be decrypted by us, and for everything related to billing and payments we have partnered with Stripe for the maximum security in all of our transactions.